We’re offering a one day free training to help practitioners understand how to gather stories of impact from young people.
Through a mixture of analysis, reflection and practical activities, participants will consider what makes a story of impact and learn new storytelling techniques.
The day aims to support participants to:
- Understand what a story is and how to construct a story
- Develop an awareness of the impact of stories
- Learn new story capturing and storytelling skills
- Use new tools to capture stories
- Understand how to utilise story telling in their projects and programmes
The day runs at 10am to 4:30pm in London (28th May 2015) and Manchester (2nd June 2015), contingent on enough people signing up.
London Venue: (NCVO) Society Building, 8 All Saints Street London N1 9RL
Manchester Veune: The Place Apart hotel, Ducie Street Manchester M1 2TP
This is a free training with lunch & refreshments, but participants will be require to cover their own travel expenses.
Interested? To sign up please contact email@example.com or 020 7430 2212