Our Big Lottery funded Healthy Conversations programme is winding down for the end of May 2015 we are happy to announce we have reserved some funding to assist you with sustaining the legacy of your health work!
As part of our Healthy Conversations programme, we have been creating ways to bring health to the network. This latest opportunity, open to all our members, is a chance for Foyers to bid for additional funding to invest in your capacity to continue to deliver advantaged thinking health & wellbeing outcomes for young people beyond May 2015.
Please read the attached documents carefully before submitting your bid;
How to apply
- The deadline for applications is 4 pm on Wednesday 8th April 2015.
- We will endeavour to inform successful foyers by 15th April 2015
- Unsuccessful applicants will be notified of the result of their bid by 24th April.
- If you have any questions, you can email Dave or call on 020 7430 2212.
- Once you have submitted your bid you will receive an acknowledgement email.
- All applications will be assessed by a panel on 10th April
- Cheques will be sent to successful foyers week commencing 13th April.
- All successful hubs should have spent the grant/bid money by the end of year 2 (31st May 2015).
If you have not received Big Lottery funding so far, you are still eligible to apply, however to be successful, you will need to study the underpinning outcomes of the programme outlined at the bottom of our guidelines attached, in order for your bid to demonstrate how you will sustain advantaged thinking well being outcomes for young people.
Summary of the overall programm here http://foyer.net/what-we-do/projects-initiatives/healthy-conversations/
Examples of activities here: http://foyer.net/?s=Healthy+conversations